Tüm ülkeler
Türkçe
    Bütün bölümler
    Karşılaştır
    seçilmişlere ekle
    Bölüşmek   ID: 48418:276430
    Satın al Copper Wire Scrap
    0UAHFiyatı öğren
    Açıklama

    Dear purchasing manager

    On behalf of our seller we provide you Copper Wire Scrap at reasonable prices.

    PRICE AND DETAILS AS FOLLOWS:

    PRODUCT                            COPPER WIRE

    ORIGIN                               GHANA

    QUANTITY                          6000 MT

    PRICE                                 3500.00

    QUALITY/ PURITY             99.9%

    PACKAGING                               CONTAINER

    POINT OF DELVERY                   OWNER DESTINATION

    TERMS OF PAYMENT                 T/T

    PORT OF LOADING                    TEMA

     

    TERMS AND CONDITIONS

    Payment Term: 30% of total purchase to be deposited after signing of contract upon buyer(s) visit to Sellers's yard for an inspection, on buyer's satisfaction, loading actions starts immediately right in your presence, and another 20% after the completion of loading and containers taken to Sea port, after all weighing and shipping completed, after shipment and obtained all the shipping Documents, the balance of 50% to be paid and original documents handed over to the buyer or their company representative, unless otherwise agreed between the both parties.

    pls consider our prices and payment conditions, and also let me know how soon you want the materials as your presence will be necessary for visit to yard for physical inspections, upon satisfaction then sign contract with us before the deposit to commence loading hence you are here to monitor the loading.

    if all terms and conditions above are okey  pls get back to us asap along with your confirmation and official purchasing order( LOI/ICPO) so as to make you contact seller.

    Note: kindly lets know your company contact details plus skype/gmail id for immediate contact.   Thnx in advance for your prompt response.

    Regards/mr.nevzat topcu

    Mail: eximbroker@yandex.com

    Mail: nev235topcu@gmail.com

    http://eximcommodity.blogspot.com.tr/

    http://www.bizbilla.com/eximbroker/offers

    http://www.imexbb.com/protected/member.pl

    http://www.tradekey.com/company/eximbroker-2849825.html

    http://myglobalbroker.en.ecplaza.net/

    https://tr.linkedin.com/in/nevzat-topcu-44b89532

    Gmail chat : nevzat topcu

    Skype chat : nevzat topcu

    Fotograflar
    • Copper Wire Scrap
    • Daha fazla fotograf görmek ister misiniz?

      Mesajı gönder
    Satın al copper wire scrap
    Sipariş
    Fiyatı öğren
    Veya satıcı ile irtibat kurunuz
    Satıcıya kısaca sorunuzu açıklayın. (minimum 20 karakter)
    Geri dönbölümüne "Bakır hurdası"
    arkasinda
    ürün
    Mesajınızın en az 20 karakteri olması lazım. Mesajınız 2000 karakter asmamalı.
    Şu kenarı doldurmak lazım
    Kenar yanlış doldurulmuş
    Kenar yanlış doldurulmuş
    Karşılaştır0
    SilSeçilmiş kalem: 0